Rider to the Sea

Friday 3 June 2011


Illustration above by the great Miroslav Sasek from his series This is. You can see an old recording of This is Israel here 1 2
Photos below are from my quick trip to Tel Aviv yesterday.




Kumar Pallana in Tel Aviv (lol)

ancient Jaffa

cola

no more words -me by sawsan

hope

painting with the camera

denim

far

Sawsan

solo

agua

35°C (me by Sawsan)

tropical

the fountain-me By sawsan

some girls



around

neon

The trip soundtrack: Anna Calvi's debut album


I am completely and utterly in love with Anna Calvi.She’s every one of my androgynous, helmut newton fantasies come to life.She’s stylish, elegand, badass guitar player, has ridiculously powerful voice and she is perfect for nostalgic cinephiles like me. There’s fire her music and vision, red flames and heat. I really can't stop listening. Anna Calvi by Anna Calvi is definetely my favorite album of 2011 so far.



0 comments:

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger