No.15

Monday 18 November 2013

Apologies, dear readers, for the lack of posts and photographs these days but to an incident involving my camera, the beach and a wave I am waiting for the repair work to be completed before taking pictures again.
In the meantime I will be posting my favorite albums of 2013. The criteria for candidates to the list is multi-faceted, ranging from the imagery evoked by the compositions to the number of climaxes reached while listening.
Starting the list at number fifteen is the most seductive album of the year for me, Woman by Rhye.
I saw them live in the summer and it took some time for me to realise the frontman wasn't a woman.  Hannibal and Milosh's songs are tunes to lose yourself is a paradise of loveliness.

None of the photos belong to me, but I cannot credit them either. Sorry!


<

0 comments:

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger