The Time has come again!

Monday 13 April 2009



Sorry I don't have lots to show today, i have been really busy the last few days and in thirty minutes the taxi will be here to take me to the airport. I'll be back in a ''few'' days. Until then be busy. Here is the work of my friend George. We were together at university and about a year ago i found out, how incredibly good photographer he is! He has an incredible eye and he is truly gifted! It's good to have at school people with such a creativity. His photographs make me feel that am standing right there...

Here are my faves

Here is the Link to his Flickr Page!

ΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΣΧΑ
^_^

2 comments:

Marl3n said...

Mi amor!

ya te has ido? Pensaba que tu vuelo seria al 15. Pues, ni tenia la opportunidad despedirteeee.

Hablaremos cuando te llegaras, y despues que pasaran unos dias ;p, ya sabes!

Que lo pasa bien BIEN!!!

Salutos y besos xxxxxxxxxxx

MARINOS said...

Καλό Πάσχα!

Πολύ όμορφες οι φώτο του George!

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger