Eternal Spirit of the chainless Mind

Friday 10 September 2010


In these deep solitudes and awful cells,
Where heav'nly-pensive contemplation dwells,
And ever-musing melancholy reigns;
What means this tumult in a vestal's veins?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

I have not yet forgot myself to stone.
Still rebel nature holds out half my heart;
Nor pray'rs nor fasts its stubborn pulse restrain,
Nor tears, for ages, taught to flow in vain


Alo! Hope all had a great summer. I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with my blog this summer, but I am finally back to base and back to a new keyboard, as my previous beloved Laptop shut down forever in Berlin as we were watching the last episode of Dexter. So what have I been up to.... A lot of camping, lot of music, lot of art, lot os sun, lot of sun was high so was I, lot of Love, lot of colours, lot of food,Lot of everything. I have many things to share!

I ended my summer by participating to that amazing festival in Nicosia! Photos taken by me and Francisco Blanco. Photo Editing by me.


See the rest of the photos on our page on Facebook: ORANGEWHITE CHIPRE
This is the first thing I am gonna show to my students when we will go back to school.

Big Kiss

0 comments:

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger