Living in colour, living in colour

Sunday 12 September 2010

Grazing by your tent, water displays, sheeps painted in different colours, beautiful girls sitting on the grass knitting scarves, hula-hooping, cider, comedy, dance, famous poets and writers answering questions and of course loads of music. That is Latidude Festival.

The three day music and arts extravaganza in Suffolk felt a little nicer, a little prettier than any other thing I did last summer. Photos by me

Him
I can see the paint on your toes
hats
hairs
sun, sun, sun
Up!
Oliver Sim. I am not a stalker or something
We were both audience of the Maccabees.
alice
We couldn't believe how Lucky we were!
Frightened Rabbit Live
Stripes
she by Francisco Blanco I expect this to hit my country's theaters in the Fall

More photos coming soon

Through i dreamt with a rapid eye
By day u hope to rapidly die
And have my organs laid on ice
Gave to somebody that I treat them right
And as the night started swallowing
You put the blood to my blue lips
Forced the life through still veins
Filled my heart with red again
(one of the best moment of the festival)


height="390">

I hope that this will hit my country's theaters in the Fall. I need to see this movie.

0 comments:

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger