Musica, Sol y Playa Part I

Tuesday 9 August 2011




The Festival International de Benicassim is a difficult task, especially if you choose to camp. But considering the great music, the beach, the mountains and the fantastic atmosphere, Beni it's an amazing Festival.
how to make an animated gif


4 days of extreme camping was one of the best experience of my life.

With temperature of 30-38 degrees means that any possibility of sleep is pretty much ruled out.

At least you can head the beach as soon as the sun comes out




The showers were also our saviors, especially in the morning!

Over priced bars made us run as much as we could to the nearest supermarkets. You could get a bottle of Vodka for 4 euros only.


my hero




We were playing the ''Taxi Driver''!!!


The sun, the trees, the moon, the sea
the clouds above hang over me (Russian Red)

moooore photos soon!!!

photos by me and Fran

0 comments:

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger