I Want You Back (In Discovery)

Friday 4 September 2009

The following photo project By Meredith Andrews it's really interesting . The set by the name SLEEP/WAKE involves waking people up from their sleep and then cruelly taking a photo of them. I wonder if i look like em in the am. most probably!



Recently Alice Cooper made an honest mistake: "Are all American bands metro-sexual now? I heard the title Vampire Weekend and I thought, 'Oh, man, that's gonna be great. I gotta see it. And there are these guys with little Gap T-shirts on and I'm going, 'What happened to the balls in rock 'n' roll? Why are American bands so wimpy?'"
in this Photo: Alice Cooper trying to be a real Vampire Weekend

Uncle Alice let me tell you what my mum used to say to me, ''that men who wear make-up are not real men''. Naive Grandpa Cooper let me tell you that the band has gotten its name by the unfinished short film of Erza Koening, it also feautures Wes Miles of Ra Ra Riot. Here is the film trailer! Lol



You should discover ''Discovery''. Vampire Weekend and Ra Ra Riot men serve up wonky '80s electro pop on debut album, LP. I really don't know how many times i listen to ''Garby''-featuring Enra Koening-everyday, it's genius! I love ''Orange Shirt'' as well!

Phonogram is not only the written character that represents a sound. It is also the name of the comic book by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie. What it is so special about it? It's the point where comics and music intersect. It features Damon Albarn and Jarvis Cocker (!!!), with other stories set at an indie club. ''We are talking about humanity's relationship with art'', says the co-creator Kieron Gillen. Release Date: Jun 17th, 2010. Be patient! aaaaaaaa!



By most of other director's standtards the following film would be a masterpiece. By Tarantino's it just about cracks his top three



I love Elli Roth, for so many reasons

1 comments:

Observer said...

Love the wake up pics!

i wonder how i sound in the morning not how i look, i've been told that my voice is like a baritone in the morning but i haven't confirmed it yet :P




-word of the day wyjand!?

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger