It felt as if one’s entire world was one, long Sunday afternoon. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. II

Monday 23 January 2012

It was a lovely, lazy, rainy, Sunday afternoon looking at the people walking in the rain .
video and photos by me

At present I absolutely want to paint a starry sky. It often seems to me that night is still more richly coloured than the day; having hues of the most intense violets, blues and greens. If only you pay attention to it you will see that certain stars are lemon-yellow, others pink or a green, blue and forget-me-not brilliance. And without my expatiating on this theme it is obvious that putting little white dots on the blue-black is not enough to paint a starry sky.
Vincent van Gogh



























this is such an amazing album

0 comments:

Favorite Worst Nightmare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger